Orange Sandstone Random Cladding Slips
Thickness 15-30mm approx.
£150.00 (ex VAT)
Price per Sq metre
Our cladding slips are all individual stone pieces, cut to a thickness of 15-30mm enabling unlimited daily build heights. A truly striking building stone from Ireland, this orange sandstone contains a stunning mix of colours from rusted steel, burnished bronze, bright citrus and neutral grey-browns. This is within our random grades however as this stone doesn't have an alternative style we would say this is more of a rubbly/random. Our cladding slips deliver the appearance of genuine stone walling in a fraction of the build time.
- Use code 2FREESAMPLES at checkout to get up to two free samples!
- Samples can weigh up to 2kg and will be sent via Royal Mail, delivery can take 2-5 working days.
- We try and get as much colour variation in the samples as possible. We include 2 pieces of stone to show texture and colour variations. * (Colour disclaimer still applies)
- Sample thickness ranges from 15-40mm depending on the products specifications.
- Sample box approx size: 25cm x 18cm x 3cm and boxes are fully recyclable.
All online orders will be delivered by Palletways, kerbside delivery only with tail-lift and manual pump, see Delivery for full info.
Our own lorries can accommodate 14-28 bags and have a crane hiab, call us on 01981 241541 for more info.
We recommend Laticrete adhesive for installing our stone cladding slips. Laticrete offers a 25 year warranty when applying to masonry blocks; 15 years with cement fibre board and timber-framed houses, when installed according to product specifications. Find out more about 255 Multimax Adhesive.
Complete your product with
Natural stone is quarried from geological seams that are generally formed of sedimentary rock, laid down and compacted over millennia. It contains variations in colour, grain and texture; it may also include veins and seams of different compositions. It’s this inherent richness of depth that gives natural stone its unique and incomparable quality. Our website provides a general representation of how the stone looks, but is affected by how its laid, the combinations and sizes of materials, quality of light, and your device. We recommend samples before placing your order, but please remember also that no two pieces of stone are identical, even when lifted from the same quarry.