Gloucester Green Rubble Cladding Slips
Thickness 15-30mm approx.
£90.00 (ex VAT)
Price per Sq metre
Gloucester Green sandstone is a British stone of green-grey to silver-blue colouring with buff/russet tones and fine-grained patterns. The rubble build style is formed of irregular shaped stones of variable shape and size, and creates a rough-hewn effect. Our cladding slips are 15-30mm thick and come as individual pieces for an authentic stone wall appearance. With an unlimited daily build height, our cladding slips are ideal for fast and efficient building and walling projects.
- Use code 2FREESAMPLES at checkout to get up to two free samples!
- Samples can weigh up to 2kg and will be sent via Royal Mail, delivery can take 2-5 working days.
- We try and get as much colour variation in the samples as possible. We include 2 pieces of stone to show texture and colour variations. * (Colour disclaimer still applies)
- Sample thickness ranges from 15-40mm depending on the products specifications.
- Sample box approx size: 25cm x 18cm x 3cm and boxes are fully recyclable.
All online orders will be delivered by Palletways, kerbside delivery only with tail-lift and manual pump, see Delivery for full info.
Our own lorries can accommodate 14-28 bags and have a crane hiab, call us on 01981 241541 for more info.
We recommend Laticrete adhesive for installing our stone cladding slips. Laticrete offers a 25 year warranty when applying to masonry blocks; 15 years with cement fibre board and timber-framed houses, when installed according to product specifications. Find out more about 255 Multimax Adhesive.
Downloadable document giving clear specifications on this item. If you require further information please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.Download