Ragstone Rubble Cladding Slips
Thickness 15-30mm approx.
£90.00 (ex VAT)
Price per Sq metre
Our cladding slips are 100% solid stone with a thickness of 15-30mm, enabling an unlimited daily build height. Ragstone is a neutral brown / grey gritstone with a hard grainy texture and occasional fossilised shells. Quarried in Dorset and cropped in a rubble build style, the stones are entirely irregular with random shapes and sizes. Our cladding slips are supplied as individual pieces for an authentic walling appearance.
- Use code 2FREESAMPLES at checkout to get up to two free samples!
- Samples can weigh up to 2kg and will be sent via Royal Mail, delivery can take 2-5 working days.
- We try and get as much colour variation in the samples as possible. We include 2 pieces of stone to show texture and colour variations. * (Colour disclaimer still applies)
- Sample thickness ranges from 15-40mm depending on the products specifications.
- Sample box approx size: 25cm x 18cm x 3cm and boxes are fully recyclable.
All online orders will be delivered by Palletways, kerbside delivery only with tail-lift and manual pump, see Delivery for full info.
Our own lorries can accommodate 14-28 bags and have a crane hiab, call us on 01981 241541 for more info.
We recommend Laticrete adhesive for installing our stone cladding slips. Laticrete offers a 25 year warranty when applying to masonry blocks; 15 years with cement fibre board and timber-framed houses, when installed according to product specifications. Find out more about 255 Multimax Adhesive.
Downloadable document giving clear specifications on this item. If you require further information please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.Download